home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Monday, January 08, 2007

A New Friend

I had to make another one! I can't get enough of monkeys right now. I want to play and play and play with them. All my kids want me to make them one. I love the idea of playing with different materials. I even have other animals popping into my head.
new friend
This big red guy is made out of polar fleece and is so soft and cuddly. He was so much easier to sew up because the fleece gives so much better when you sew it than the heavy cotton I made the purple one out of.
Meet Red
I do love them both. So do JEB and Hannah. Hannah had them talking to each other and played so many grand games with them today. She says they need baby monkeys though. I will have to see what I can do. :o)

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Those are both fabulous Monkeys!
Monkey making is addictive. :D

angeliclenore said...

You might even have to make a few to sell in your etsy store! You might have a few buyers!! Me, me, me....

Lucy said...

well.... I might have to trade you one for another comission photo. Bum Stuff is ever evolving and will shortly have a cousin called Other Stuff for Other places. I need a photo of a Rhyno Bottom.

angeliclenore said...

Then Owen and I will need to take a trip to the zoo!! ;) You gotta deal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...