home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Simple Breakfast

Simple Breakfast
I don't know about you but that looks really yummy to me. I picked the idea for this breakfast up from an old diet book I found. It is just fruit, cottage cheese and nuts. It fills me up and keeps me going all morning. With the fruit, I have enough carbs to get my brain going. With the cottage cheese, I have enough protein to keep be going. With the nuts, I have enough good oils to make me feel satisfied. I love it. You can substitute what ever fruit you like with the cottage cheese. I have used strawberries, grapes, melon, and pears. I love them all but the pears are my favorite right now.
Simple Breakfast
1 cup cut up fruit
3/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
a handful of nuts (not roasted, raw)
Give it a try, you will love it!

6 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

Sounds good enought to eat.Trish

Anonymous said...

That sounds so simple and delicious! I can't believe I haven't thought to try it before... thanks! Yum.
:) Flick

Alphacyg said...

Great idea! I just had yogurt, pecans, and mango for breakfast.

lajamison said...

That looks really good. On another note, I have been trying to find your sassy apron pattern but it is not on your etsy sites? Thanks for your help.

Lucy said...

lajmison - Sorry I have just run out of the Sassy Apron Prattern. However, I am ordering another printing. I will be posting it again in a week or two.

ohiostar5 said...

Just ate strawberries, cottage cheese, and nuts for breakfast. This is soooo good. BettyLou

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...