home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Monday, October 15, 2007

Jelly Fish Sushi

Bryan said that he would like to try some Sushi in his bento so I gave it a try.
I understand that the criteria for sushi is pretty loose.
  • Basically you have to have really sticky sweet and sour rice,
  • Some kind of filling,
  • and some nori to wrap it in.

Soooooo..... I made him some sweet rice sushi, with jelly fish.

Sushi

If you can't tell, that is

Rice crispy treats, wrapped around twizlers, and wrapped with a fruit roll up.

The sashimi is with a Swedish fish.

11 comments:

angeliclenore said...

I'm guessing that he HATED it, right? ;)

Sew Create It - Jane said...

What a clever idea...and far more appealing to me than the real deal :o)

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

*snickers* I LOVE that!

LJ said...

That is really cute!

Sujomi said...

Must steal this idea for my kids. I love it!

Unknown said...

super cute!!! i love it. my kids actually love sushi but they would so get a kick out of this.

~Niki~ said...

LOL. cute! they look yummy
http://nikisventures.blogspot.com/

mama k said...

Oh that rocks! Looks yummy too.

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'm definitely making this with my grandkids. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this amazing idea. My daughter is gluten free and loves sushi. We are bringing this as her treat for all her school friends!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! The kids will have so much fun with it and trying to figure out chopsticks haha. Go to www.funtiqueparties.com for more help planning your child's party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...