I just got tagged by Jessica on her blog (Zakka Life) and it's my turn to return the favor.
This is a fun Internet Tag game.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
7 Facts About Me
1. I am the 12th of 13 children.
2. I have a BA in Early Childhood Education.
3. I am a very part time Breastfeeding Peer Counselor at our health department.
4. I live on a small farm next door to my parents and raise chickens and goats.
5. My dream was to live on a farm in Missouri, raise exotic poultry, run a berry farm, and raise Welsh corgis.
6. I teach Sunday school.
7. I am terrified of heights and can't climb stairs that have open backs.
(That was really hard! Either I am really boring or I talk too much and have already given you too many details about my life.)
Tagging 7 People
1. Alisa of Iron Springs Art is about the coolest school art teacher ever! I wish my kids were in her classes. Her new blog is filled with the projects she is doing with her new job.
2. Angelic at No one listens to wise old me has a great outlook on life and just makes me smile. She also takes the most beautiful pictures. She also makes some pretty tasty food at Tasty Temptations.
3. Deanna of Domestic Chicky does wonderful graphics design. She also happens to be one of the Apronistas.
4. Alice of Future Girl has wonderful information on sewing with felt.
5. Michelle of Greeting Arts has all kinds of marvelous crafting information.
6. Kathy of Pink Chalk Studios has very exciting quilting related projects for you to check out.
7. Jeanne of Jeanne-b has a very new blog. It is wonderful though, full of quilting, brownie, and family goodness. (she is also my big sister)
Adding some rustic charm to the kitchen
1 day ago