home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Friday, December 12, 2008

Gingerbread Goodness!

I had some left over brown fabric and had to make a couple of extra Gingerbread aprons.

Gingerbread c
Gingerbread dGingerbread g
Gingerbread e
My great nieces Renata and Gwenny were sweet enough (with a candy bribe) to pose in my Little Gingerbread Apron. It is size 2-4T and is waiting to be snatched up over at my Etsy store.
I also made a grown up version size M-XL. It should fit a size 10-18 US.
Ginger 2
My cat Ginger had to help check the whole photo process out. Sad thing was it was below freezing outside when I shot the pictures. My fingers went numb with the cold.

Here is some of the pink frosting detail.
Ginger 3
The brown apron is trimmed with light pink ribbon frosting with white rick-rack trim at the top and bottom. The ties are pink ribbon.

2 comments:

mama k said...

Oh My those are darling!

Marylois said...

you need to remember that a bribe is when you get paid for doing something that's wrong ;~)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...