home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hen Day - Sexy Apron Day

Today's Prairie Hen day was help at Rebecca's house. We were going to make Roman Shades for her great room. However, she wasn't able to get the fabric for that sooooo. We had a Sexy Apron Day instead.
What? You don't know what a Sexy Apron Day is? That is a day when you basically feel like crap and have a mount of things you still have to do. Soooooo...... you put on your Sexy Apron and you start to feel better. You still have to do the dishes, laundry, diapers, what ever, but you are doing it all with style. Every time you look down and see that Smoking Hot, frilly apron, you smile and know that you ARE having a Sexy Apron Day, hee hee, and pretty soon you realize you don't really feel like crap anymore. This apron is all for you!
Well for us to have a Sexy Apron Day, Rebecca and I had to make ourselves one. I was a total idiot and didn't think to help Rebecca finish hers and made my own instead and had to run. She called me later and said she was finishing up. I can't wait to see it! We really missed the other hens who were unavoidibly detained with other things today.
For mine, I took an antique. home job, apron and re-worked it into my own pattern. I rather love it!
What do you think?
Sexy Little Apron side A Sexy Little Apron side B
Since it was an experiment, I made it out of inexpensive, yet sassy fabric. I decided to line the apron and figured if I am going to go to all that work, then both sides had better be worth seeing.
I love it. I have worn it all day and boy did I have a Sexy Apron Day. My fridge died this past weekend. Today we got a substitute fridge and I had to clean both of them out. (my fingers and still wrinkled) I had fun anyway because I had my sexy little apron on and it made me smile every time I looked at it. It is short and sweet and sassy.
*****Update ******
Here is Rebecca's Sexy Apron Day creation.
Rebecca's Apron
Very Cute and Sassy.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Very flirty! Love the reversible color combo ... makes me want dash to the sewing room to make my own sexy apron LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...