home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hot Drinks for Hot Mama's Swap

Val's Swap
My dear friend Val is hostessing her first swap right now. She is trying her hand at apron swaps to see if it is something she likes to do.
She is doing a themed swap. The theme is Hot drinks. It looks like so much fun. If you are interested go give her some swapping love and sign up at her blog. You only have until Sept 25 to get in on this fun.

I already picked out my fabric to use somehow.
Hoodie Collection Fabric
I got this fabulous piece of fabric from the quilt show I went to in Springfield MO. The fabric is from "Hoodie's Collection" called "Morning Call". There are so many great cooking and chicken related pieces.

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

Oh my goodness...what ADORABLE fabric! I love the little flowers on all the pots.

BTW, thanks so much for the plug! :-)

Sweet P said...

Thanks for the link to the swap. I signed up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...