home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My dear friend Vea invited me (and the other Prairie Hens) over for a Tea Party this week. It was so much fun. That should really happen a lot more often! Big girls need parties too. I am on the quest now for grown up girl parties now.

Tea Party 1

The party really was quite simple but made us have so much fun. She fixed us lunch with sandwiches, veggies and dip, cookies and Lemon Aid. It was delicious.
Tea Party 3
The best part of the party was that she and her daughter Natalie had also planned a water party for the kids. They had pools, sprinklers, and food too. They thought the party was all about them. hee hee. I loved it. We had our grown up fun in total peace.
Tea Party 2
THANK YOU VEA!

3 comments:

angeliclenore said...

I LOVE tea parties!! I think more mom's should plan them for themselves!! And if you can't do it lid free, a water party is a great solution!! Too much fun!

zakkalife said...

Looks like such a fun party. I love how you altered the photo to focus on the table. It looks so inviting.

Marylois said...

That's what we do with our book club once a month except we make the dad's stay home a play daddy with the kids. I have to most wonderful recipe for welsh cakes, lemon curd and clotted cream, yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...