home tutorials recipes aprons/patterns Soaps

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fabulous!

My friend Jenna of SwapDex has posted an interview this weekend about my swappingness and my fried Shawnee's marvelous swappingness. It was so fun to answer the questions and she got lots of funny info on us. :o) I talk too much!
Anyway to celebrate her birthday Jenna posted an joint interview on us. If you haven't already checked out Swapdex you should. Jenna posts links and write-ups on swaps she finds on the Internet that are WORTH checking out. I always find fabulous swaps to join there. Go check it out!
swapdex+button

1 comment:

Kebi Cedawna said...

I'm becoming so addicted to swapping, thanks for sharing.
I picked up my fabric today for the Tea for Two apron swap, can't wait to get out the sewing machine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...